Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Monday, June 24, 2013

Health is wealth.....

I think I have been struck by malaria, I have had this headache for two days that is persistent. Since even the panadol adverts say, "if symptoms persist, consult your doctor", I am going to do just that. Before I head out though, I wanted to leave a quick note.

When you are passionate about something, you can so easily get carried away. You need to do this, you need to do that and you need to do all of them now! Calm down. It's a pity that we do not have many good examples of fully Nigerian owned companies that have crossed the 50 year mark (what am I saying, 20 even!) but here's the thing, think of your business as a going concern. It's not a project you need to start and finish in a given time. You are building an institution, hopefully it will outlive you. Take one step at a time.

I once had a chat with Bukky George of health plus and she said something that stayed with me. She said she kept taking what she calls "baby steps". It's easier said than done, I know, because even I let pressure set in a lot of times, but if you let stress get to you, you can't function optimally nor can you make informed decisions. I know there's so much you need to do, but if you're in this  for life, you have enough time to perfect one thing at a time and to take care of yourself!

Slowly but surely, you will get there........



Have a great week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment