Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Monday, July 1, 2013

As you begin the second half of the year #Rejoice


"Just because it's & things seem not to be going according to plan doesn't mean U've lost the ... common now... "

  • Life: A lot of times we tend to take this for granted. That phrase that goes, when there is life, there is hope, is no joke. I may be behind on many of the plans and aspirations I had for the year, but I am still here and therefore I can do something about it.
  • Good Health: Some people are alive but confined to a hospital bed. They would give anything to be you, driving home in traffic and feeling sorry for yourself.
  • Family: I can't trade this for anything ever. The most important things in life are free indeed. I don't ever have to walk alone.
  • Friends: I don't know about you, but I have the most amazing friends. Cheering and supporting me all the way, even when I don't have a clue what I am doing. Hehe.
  • Keystone Bank: Now this is very specific detail but I can't resist! Whoever initiated the "spouse gets a salary" scheme is my hero! That little stipend I get by virtue of being a Keystone bank spouse is a monthly life saver!
  • Trezorlandia: Its not been a walk in the park. I am definitely not where I want to be, but I am closer than I was yesterday (I know, I stole the line okay! No better way to say it). I bless the day I decided to pursue this dream.

I am truly blessed.

I have been evaluating my progress so far and I have come to the conclusion that I need a strong team. As if my website developer, Rotimi read my mind, he buzzed me today and fired me up.  He is a great believer in the Trezorlandia dream and checks in every now and again. I had a chat with Maureen on friday as well and we reached the same conclusion. I need to have structures and systems in place if I really mean business and you can't have these without a team. I will pour my energy into building a winning team as well as a structure that's built to last, one tiny detail at a time. In the meantime, I need to document Job descriptions, that much I can do today.

I put this out on twitter today;

Are you young and passionate, internet saavy with a thing for gifts? Trezorlandia is looking for you! Mail gifts@trezorlandia.com

It'll be interesting to see the responses I get.

In other news, who has been following Ebonylife TV on DSTV channel 165? Not bad at all. Hearing Mo Abudu's story has inspired me. Look how many years it has taken her and her team to get to this point? Just don't give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment