Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SOME MONEY IN MY PURSE. INDEPENDENCE ON MY MIND. #guestpost #Ojaara


So another Independence day is coming up. Yawn. I guess it will be fraught with mixed feelings across the country. In spite of all that’s happening, I have every cause to be thankful. First because October is the boo’s birth-month and more importantly because October brings in an air of freshness, the freedom that comes with wisdom and true friendships.

As a tradition, I outline a list of favourite relaxation spots for each month. And topping my list for October is Oja Ara amongst other fun places. Oja Ara has almost become a culture for me.

I never fail to be thrilled every time I go there. Fun, check. Entertainment, check… And most importantly, bargains, double check.

I got my fab scarf I flaunt around from Oja Ara; actually, I had little appreciation for the scarf considering I purchased it at a whopping discount; but several hundreds of comments later, I conveniently sport it on almost anything. Honestly, those nice, unusual and one-of-a-kind pieces abound there.

I love open air markets, street markets, mobile markets, farmers markets, etc. Anywhere I find myself in the world, attending one of these events is one of my favourite activities and Oja Ara seems the best of places to explore this interest. There’s always a fresh touch to keep you wanting more.

The bargains are second to none, nothing beats them.

Forgive all the talk about this place but I’m a sworn evangelist of Oja Ara, I can’t keep this to myself. I bought my girlfriends over and hanging out at Oja Ara proves time and again to be a fun place for us.

I gather the next edition will be on the 5th and 6th October; yours truly will make it a date and you don’t want to miss out on this


No comments:

Post a Comment