Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hposh Diaries...... Part 1

Hi guys, we have a new guest blogger for Wednesdays. Let me introduce to you, Hposh. 

He has dreams to take over the world, to be the world's youngest billionaire. Can he? Will he? Only time will tell..... In the mean time, he shares his thoughts and actions with us as he works everyday towards realizing this huge dream!

Hposh diaries..... Part 1


For a while now, I've been yearning to write. I've stored several poems, proses and articles in my head but refused to pen them down. Sometimes I read other people's articles online and I'm like 'Oh My God! That should be my article.'

My favorite brand slogan is "Just Do It" by Nike. Many a time, we all know what and who we want to be. I want to be an actor. I want to be a writer. I want to be an Engineer. I want to be a business man. I can't imagine how long you've been trying to be what and who you want to be.

Come to think of it, what would have happened if Thomas Edison didn't invent the electricity bulb? How would we have traveled across several oceans and mountains if the Wright Brothers had not built the first airplane. Let's bring it back home. How would Lagos have been if they had not constructed the third mainland bridge? Now you get the point?

Every human being on this planet is blessed with at least one unique talent. It's up to us to discover our potentials, hone our skills, market our products, solve a problem and get enriched by it.

Poverty or wealth is a state of the mind. You see a lot of people nag about the terrible situation of the country, yet others are finding solutions to problems and getting paid for it. Rather than talking about things that are not right, find a way to do the right thing.

My name is Hposh (should I use my real name). I'm a writer, an actor, a creative thinker, and an entrepreneur. Every morning when I wake up, my mind tells me I owe the world a lot. I'm very ambitious and I want to be the richest man on earth one day. I owe the world best selling books, blockbuster movies (because I'll still go into film making), amazing scripts and stories, multinational corporations and many more. I have a dream and I know it will come true. What I don't know is how and when it will be fulfilled. One thing I'm sure of is I will be on FORBES list before I turn 30. It's going to be a bumpy road. Am I ready for it? Only time will tell.

Dreams come true. This is my dream. What is yours? The right time to start is now. Just do it! Join me on this intriguing journey as I share with you my past, my present, my future. An insight into my relationships, my dreams, my projects, my challenges and lots more. This could just be my autobiography.

This is Hposh Dairies...

No comments:

Post a Comment