Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Friday, October 17, 2014

Powerful Beyond Measure..... Marianne Williamson

I have stumbled on this before, but just last week I saw it on +Atim Amana's facebook status and it lit a new fire in me. Thanks Atim for sharing great stuff!

I am going to fish the book out, I need to read all of what +Marianne Williamson has to say! Plus, I just had to share this excerpt from her book.....


Our deepest fear is not that we are Inadequate,
Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful Beyond Measure.
It is our Light, not our Darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves,
"Who am I to be Brilliant, Gorgeous, Talented & Fabulous?"
Actually, 
Who Are You Not to Be?!

You are a child of God 
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking,
Just so that other people won't feel insecure around you. 

We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own Light Shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others

(Don't you just want to scream!!)

From A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson.......buy the book here

No comments:

Post a Comment