Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Biike's Castle - Adeola Laketu #inthespiritofenterprise



Tell us about yourself


My name is Laketu adeola, an entrepreneur, CEO Biike's castle. The last born of the family of four. I live in the ghetto side of the popular agege Lagos. I am a christian, like gisting, making new friends, dislike pretense and I respect creativity

Tell us about your business

Under Biike's castle, we deal with sales of any kind of hair extension, (Peruvian, Brazilian, Eurasian, virgin, synthetic) but that's just by the way. Our main focus at Biike's Castle is making all kinds of shoes , bags, sandals and slippers, for both genders using leather and fabric.

What Inspired you to go into this line of business?

Hmmm......my inspiration is kind of funny and weird. What really inspired me was when I saw a disabled guy (Speech and hearing impaired) doing exceptionally well in shoe making, but was always getting cheated because of his challenge, so I walked up to him and begged him to allow me work for him as his personal assistant /secretary and he agreed. I started by learning sign language .....since then I have been hooked.

How will you summarize your journey so far?

It has been challenging, at the same time fun. I am enjoying it now.




What challenges have you faced and how have you overcome them?

Mmmmm.....when I started, I was discouraged by friends and family but because of the passion, I grew with time, I couldn't let go. 

Soon, I stopped being bothered about what people had to say about being a pro lady shoemaker.

Given the chance will you do this again?

Yes! Its been God all d way.....its been fun!!


You can contact Biike's castle on

adeolalateku@gmail.com
08037564577
@ladycobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment