Applications are now open for the WIMBIZ 2015 Impact Investment Competition!
Theme: Women in Technology
1,000,000 NGN will be awarded to the top 3 businesses.
The top 10 applicants will be granted scholarships to attend the Annual Conference
Awards will be presented to the winners during the closing ceremony of the Annual Conference
The winners will be assigned mentors on the platform of the WIMBIZ mentoring program
What is the Impact Investment Competition?
This is a business plan competition for start-up businesses in the impact investment niche.
The 2015 competition will equip 3 female owned startup businesses in the technology industry with the necessary support to ensure their success and sustainability.
For a business to participate, it must:
- Have clearly defined goals and objectives
- Be sustainable and profitable
- Impact society
- Be in the start-up phase and should not be more than 12 months old (new businesses are welcome to apply)
- Be a technological start-up
Monday, 31st August, 2015
How Does One Apply?
Fill in the online application here
You will be required to upload create and upload a 1-3 minute(s) video marketing your unique product and/or service, upload to YouTube and paste the link to your application
Who Can Apply?
To apply for this award:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must be a woman between the ages of 21-30
- Your business must be situated in Nigeria and should have a sustainability component for Nigeria
- The value of your request should not exceed 300,000NGN
- The business must be in the start-up phase and should not be more than 12 months old
- The owner must demonstrate commitment and interest in the business