Strike the anvil on enterprise radio

An Entrepreneur's Journey Mobile App

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hurlarrs kitchen - Adeola Alabi #inthespiritofenterprise


Many of us are talented at one thing or the other, we take these gifts for granted and never really consider monetizing them. Our showcase today turned her passion for cooking into a business.

Read how below;

Tell us about yourself


My name is Adeola Alabi. I am a graduate of Lagos state university where I studied business administration

Tell us about your business

Hurlarrs kitchen was founded almost 2yrs ago as a result of my passion for cooking. The services we offer include,
Cooking, baking, cocktails, deserts, finger foods, indoor and outdoor catering

What was your inspiration for starting this business?

Well school was on strike and I needed to do something to while away time. Since I was always cooking for people free of charge, I decided to start making money from it.

How did you get funding for your business?

Savings and help from family and friends

What opportunities have you been able to leverage on in your business so far?

I was offered a teaching opportunity at the reddish chronicle kitchen, it's a culinary school that teaches continental dishes. I actually teach their African food class and I have been with them for over a year now.



What Challenges have you faced so far and how have you been able to overcome them?

Costing has always been a challenge because of the way prices fluctuate in the market so when I started it was difficult to recoup even the capital but things are better now.

How will you summarize the journey so far?

It's been challenging, hectic and cooking is a lot of stress but it's what I love doing so it has been a learning process everyday and it promises to be a good journey.

Given the Chance, will you do this again?

Yes I'll do it over and over again

What lessons have you been able to learn from your journey so far that others should know

I think people should do what they are passionate about. Always do what you love, so even when things get a bit the difficult the love for it will keep you going and before anything trust GOD.

How can people connect with you

Instagram @hurlarrs_kitchen
Mail adehurlarr@gmail.com
Facebook hurlarrs kitchen
No 07080518080 or 08031861393


No comments:

Post a Comment